Published on May 28th, 2019 | by Balanced Family
Buying New Furniture for a New Home Is a Very Fun Opportunity
Our homes are our castles. And while we spend a number of hours looking for the ideas and items that can help us show our personality, it is increasingly important to make sure that you are considering all of your resources. From handmade furniture pieces for the inside of your home to the custom Amish gazebos that can enhance the outside of a home, it is important to make sure that you find exactly the kind of pieces that you want.
Furniture choice, whether it is inside or outside, is one of the best ways to help express your personality. In addition to personality, however, the furniture selection that you make can also help you create a functional space as well.
Handmade Furniture Pieces Continue to Grow in Popularity
Finding the exact right piece of furniture for a new home or an old space is a challenge that many people enjoy. From the color selection to the style, there are many kinds of pieces that are available. And while so many people are happy with the mass produced pieces that come from some of the largest furniture manufacturing companies, there are an increasing number of consumers who want pieces that are more unique. This is one of the reasons why people are willing to spend more on handmande furniture pieces, even if they take longer to make and they cost more to buy.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the furniture industry and the impact that purchases for the inside of the home and the outside as well:
- Quality work takes time, so it is important to realize that there are often wait times that span 12 to 16 weeks for a Amish furniture when you order online.
- Oak, cherry, hickory, walnut, or maple are the five types of woods that most Amish furniture is made from.
- In a survey of over 2,000 consumers, 72.7% of respondents agreed that the design of their furniture reflects their personality.
- 67% of respondents agreed that a lot can be said about a person from the furniture that he or she owns.
- 92.4% of survey respondents indicated that they plan to keep wood furniture for at least 15 years.
- In a survey of more than 2,000 consumers, 95.1% said indicated that they expect furniture to last for many years.
Whether you have to opportunity to completely refurnish an older space of you are looking at pieces for a brand new home, there are many options available, especially if you want to purchase handmade furniture pieces.