How often should you call a pest control service? How much do they cost? These questions plague homeowners who want to get rid of pests without spending too much or hiring residential pest control services. Better pest and termite control is essential to every homeowner. Other pests such as mice, cockroaches, flies, and bedbugs are common household nuisances. They can cause damage to walls, roofs, floors, and furniture, leading to costly repairs and repainting.
There are several ways to eliminate pests from your homes, such as using industrial pest control products and traps, hiring the best company pest control, and DIY methods like baiting and fumigation. But the best way to prevent infestation is through regular inspections by new pest control companies. This helps ensure that pests don’t build nests inside walls or under floorboards, where they can remain undetected.
Regular inspections also provide insight into areas of the house that need immediate attention. Depending on the type of pest, treatment options range from spraying insecticides around the perimeter of the property to deploying heat lamps and mist to kill specific species of pests. Contact pest control inspection today.
These are the kinds of problems that no one wants to think about, let alone talk about. From termite control to bed bug removal, there are many problems in our homes that require professional help. Although these are challenging problems that the average home owner cannot solve on their own, there is one thing that every property owner can make sure that they do: call immediately for help as soon as you notice a problem. Like many of life’s greatest challenges, pest control concerns never get better if you delay calling for help.
From termite control to other kinds of residential and commercial pest control services, it is important that professionals are called in sooner rather than later. And while termite inspections and be bug removals can be expensive and time consuming, you are not going to save any time or money if you delay getting the professional services that you need.
One of the major problems that some professionals face today is bed bugs. The latest research indicates that the top three places where pest professionals report finding bed bugs include:
- Apartments and condominiums, as reported by 95% of pest control specialists.
- Single-family home, as reported by 93% of pest control specialists.
- Hotels and motels as reported by 75% of pest control specialists.
The fact that hotels and motels are often a location where bed bugs are found means that some guests unknowingly transport this problem from their hotel rooms to their own homes.
Consider some of these statistics about the many reasons that these pests can so quickly be a problem in a home or a place of business:
- 56% of homeowners report having had a problem with ants within the past year.
- 99.6% of pest professionals have treated bed bugs in the past year.
- As far back as the Carboniferous era, cockroaches are believed to have originated more than 280 million years ago.
- Descended from a cockroach-like ancestor, termites lived 130 million years ago.
- Including the most common species, the German cockroach, there are more than 4,000 species of cockroaches worldwide.
- There are over 2,300 different species of termites worldwide, and there are actually 45 different species of termites in the U.S. alone.
Finding the professional help that you need is an important part of making sure that you are able to deal with challenging bed bugs, termites, and other pests.